Change Password WiFi IOS5 (iPad e iPhone)
Yesterday one of the wireless routers used to connect to the Internet had no wpa constraseña, so now I could not connect to the network unless you change the password. From a Windows laptop was easy, ask me again, but since the iPhone and the iPad.
To reconfigure access to WiFi from the iPhone you have to enter settings, choose and select Wi-Fi network by tapping on the circle with the greater than sign (see picture)
Then, you have to select Forget this Network button and this will erase the configuration and we had saved, thus returning to the menu of wireless networks can reconfigure it and put the WEP / WPA new.
With this we have our iPhone or iPhone over WiFi connection running. I think Apple should change the name of the button, Forget this Network that already makes you think you want to ignore the router and connect with other, if they put something like this network or Delete Forget this network would be more intuitive. What do you think?
- ¡Por Fin! Reached the coveted iPhone
- IPhone, ¿desde 99 Euros?
- iPhone: in Gran Vía, the 11 to 00:00, Free…
- The iPhone in Spain… ¿Gratis?
- 3G iPhone in Spain 11 July
- iPhone 3G – All Ready for Launch!
- 3G iPhone in Spain 18 June… finally!
- iPhone 3G – You can buy in Spain in May
- iPhone 3G Ready for Videochat
- The Apple iPhone will come to Spain in July